James 1:27 Religion that is pure and undefiled before God, the Father, is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction…
International Christian Adoptions is driven by the Biblical mandate to care for orphans. The needs of orphaned children know no end, and ICA is always looking for people to with a heart for orphaned children to invest in their ministry.
Did you know that:
- Every 20 seconds another child is orphaned
- Every day 5,760 children over the age of 4 become orphaned
- 143,000,000 orphans in the world today spend an average of 10 years in an orphanage or foster care system
- 14,050,000 will grow up as orphans and “age out” of a system
- Every 2.2 seconds another orphan “ages out”
- In many countries, 15% commit suicide before age 18
- In many countries, 60% – 70% are trafficked
The statistics are staggering, and the need to help these children is overwhelming. International Christian Adoptions exists to support people as they pursue adoption, as well as the many other means to help these children.
Members of the ICA staff regularly give presentations at churches, events, Bible studies, small groups, schools, and organizations. These presentations discuss the different programs offered by ICA, as well as the many opportunities to get involved with their ministries. It is a joy for ICA to be able to come alongside those that want to advocate for adoptions.
If you would like to schedule a presentation for your church or other group, please contact the ICA office at: (951) 695-3336.